Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GUARDIAN ANGEL PRAYER AND BLESSINGS

 I wanted to share with you my favorite Guardian Angel Prayer. This prayer is a wonderful prayer to teach your children or loved ones.  Guardian angels are documented in the Bible and have been known to bring many blessings.  Angels have been known to bring messages, bring protection and also be looking down upon people guiding them or giving direction in difficult situations.

Matthew 18:10"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Luke 19:10  The angel answered and said to him, "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.

Act 12:15  They said to her, "You are out of your mind!" But she kept insisting that it was so. They kept saying, "It is his angel."

Revelation 8:2  And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.


 GUARDIAN ANGEL PRAYER
Guardian Angel from heaven so bright, 
Watching beside me to lead me aright, 
Fold thy wings round me, and guard me with love, 
Softly sing songs to me of heaven above.
Amen.
 
  

  
GUARDIAN ANGEL PRAYER FOR FRIENDS
Guardian Angel,
watch over those whose names you can read in my heart.
Guard over them with every care
and make their way easy and their labours fruitful.
Dry their tears if they weep;
sanctify their joys;
raise their courage if they weaken;
restore their hope if they lose heart,
their health if they be ill,
truth if they err,
repentance if they fail.




No comments:

Post a Comment